Microsoft Teams Meetings
Cogience uses Microsoft Teams to facilitate video and audio conferences:
Within the meeting invite, there is a Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link. Selecting this link will initiate the connection.
- Desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone: If you have Microsoft Teams installed then the meeting will open within the application.
- Desktop or laptop: If you do not have the Teams client, then the meeting will open in your browser. (Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome & Firefox are supported).
If you wish to join the meeting by audio conference:
- There is default dial-in number shown (usually a US number).
- There are local dial-in numbers for most countries – select the Local Numbers link.
- Once you have connected to the conference, you will be prompter to enter the Conference ID.
- The conference id is a unique 8 digit number for each meeting or series of meetings.
- You will be placed into the lobby, until the meeting host admits you.